Thursday, March 15, 2012

VISIT TO THE DISTILLERY (BUILDING)

LOVE the antler floor lamp!
I ditched the housework Tuesday and hit the town for a little shopping at two of my favorite local shops.  The weather was exceptional so I had to make it an exceptional day!  The Distillery Building on Main Street in Columbia houses two exceptional shops - Elements Off Main and Agnes Ross.  Owner, Erika Gregory Baum, keeps the store merchandised so fresh and fun to shop.  She has an excellent mix of consigned furniture and home decor along with jewelry bought at market and crafted by local artisans, a line of candles, handbags, women's and children's clothing, other local artists' work and more.   Check out the photos of a few of the finds at Elements.

60% select jewelry pieces!

Beautiful dining room set and tabletop items.

Think Spring!  with these tabletop items.

A pair of fun, funky and fabulous lamps!
I guess I had lamps on the mind because I found an antler lamp that I would have loved to have and I thought the two white globe lamps were just so fun and funky, I only wish I had a home for them too!  Maybe one of you can give them a good home!  Visit Element's website or find them on facebook for more information.

Agnes Ross is down a couple doors in the same building.  What a beautiful store, they just recently went through a remodel.  Lauren Nobbe, the owner, has exquisite taste and carries many lines of fine items from gourmet food to wine, Caldrea, K. Hall Designs and more.  Check out the photos from my visit there.

75% off items at Agnes Ross

Yummy gourmet food items.

The interior of the shop

K. Hall Designs and more

Oooohhhhhh, WINE!
I picked up a couple of bottles of wine on my visit (and enjoyed one of them last night) and an arts and crafts period reproduction copper light switch plate (whew, that's a long description!) that was 75% off!  Visit Agnes Ross' website or you can also find them on facebook.  I suggest "liking" both stores on facebook so you can follow their new arrivals, sales and promotions.

No comments:

Post a Comment