Tuesday, March 20, 2012

RUMMAGE FOR RUMMAGE!

Do you have stuff collecting dust and taking up space around your house?  I know I do!  I've been clearing things out around here, lightening my load.  And it feels really good!  The less "stuff" in your house the less "stuff" you have to clean and take care of, which gives you more time to go out . . . and look for new "stuff"?  (Is there something wrong with my thought process there?  Nah!)


So with all that in mind, if you need a easy way to dispose of all that "stuff," that also benefits a great local cause, think about donating it to the Columbia High School After Prom Committee Rummage Sale slated for Saturday, April 14th!  They will accept donations Friday, April 13th from 3 to 9 p.m. at the high school.  If you can't get it there then or you have other questions please give Kim a call at (618)281-6328 or email her at kstumpf@htc.net.


And don't worry, once you have all that cleaning out done, I'll give you a heads up to shop the sale a couple days beforehand!  You wouldn't want to miss it!

No comments:

Post a Comment