Sunday, March 25, 2012

TAG, I'M IT!!!

Tag sales.  LOVE'M!  We were driving down to the cabin Friday, late afternoon and saw signs for one in Murphysboro - whoa, DETOUR!  But it had already closed for the day.  You need not worry, we got up Saturday morning and headed there, it was only about a 20 minute drive from the cabin.  We picked up a few fun things, take a look below.  Then, on our way out of town today, we decided to drop back in for the 50% off clearance (which most dealers do the last day of their sales).  And we picked up one more great buy!  Check it all out!
Antique Cast Aluminum (?) Urn Planter for $35 (Splurge for me but my birthday's next week so I told my husband he's done shopping for me!).  I LOVE it!

Vintage Concrete Planter - are you ready for this?  4 Freakin' Dollars!  Wait for it, wait for it . . . SCORE!!!!

Vintage 100% Wool Crewel (?) work pillow for $1

I CANNOT CONTAIN MY EXCITEMENT OVER THIS ONE!!!  Antique (or vintage at least)  cast metal lion's head fountain priced at the already low price of $25 on Saturday, was unbelievably still there on Sunday and half price!  Yes, that's right, just $12.50!  Now, in full disclosure I have to say it has a chip out of the lip of the urn on one side (you can kind of see it on the left in the photo) but I'm just going to embellish (aka cover) that with moss I think!

A rug with a definite cabin/lodge look to it for $4, now at our bedside.

Vintage kitchen towel for $1

No comments:

Post a Comment