Saturday, March 17, 2012

SATURDAY'S TRASH OR TREASURE?

This is the first in a series of posts.  Once a week on Saturday (but don't hold me to it) I'm going to post a photo of an item and ask the question of readers, "is this trash or treasure".  I see things when I'm shopping all the time that I ask myself that question.  A lot of times I'm shopping with a friend that I've antiqued/junked with since we got out of college (yes, many, many moons ago) and I've found sometimes something that I think is a treasure, she thinks is junk (and visa versa).  As the saying goes, "one man's trash is another man's treasure."  So, without further adieu, let's see what you think!

  
TRASH OR TREASURE?

I'll let you know what I think later, I don't want to influence your vote!  If you don't want to go through signing up here to vote please go over to my facebook page and place your vote there.  Here's the link:  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Debbies-Bargain-Basement/266607570028663.  Just find the facebook post that links to my blog post "Trash or Treasure" and vote under comments!  

1 comment:

  1. It's one of my treasures! Found it at a yard sale for $1! Loved the color and pattern on it! Decided to see it as a gazing ball and treat it as such, so I had a wrought iron holder already and it fit perfectly. Now it sits in the front "yard" of the cabin! Happy, happy!

    ReplyDelete