Monday, March 19, 2012

RUMMAGE RUMBA!

We had a busy weekend but I'm never too busy for a good rummage sale.  And I found one Saturday at St. Paul's Lutheran Church in Columbia, IL.  I got there just over an hour after it started but I still made some good finds.  And I only spent $6.85!!!

Box of beakers and pharmacy bottles as found for $5!!!

My box of booty organized on the counter!  Just $5! Yes, I'm pumped about this find!

KITSCH ALERT!!!  Got this for a future white elephant gift exchange.  Yes, that's right - 10 cents!

That's a Fostoria Americana creamer and sugar bowl (25 cents each), whiskey glass (50 cents),  a retro ice cream dish (25 cents) and 2 bird cage feeders (25 cents for the two and I needed one for my birdcage).

Double Oil Lamp Bracket for just 50 cents!  I may use it for candles or plants inside or outside, not sure yet!

Close up detail of the lamp bracket.  So cute!!!
Up next?  This Friday there's an estate sale at 2141 Lebanon Avenue in Belleville (headed towards Shiloh).  The sale is being held by Keil's Estate Sales, find out more about the sale at http://www.keilsestatesales.com/.  They have great photos of most of the items in the sale.  I'm eyeing some concrete deer!  My husband won't be happy 'bout this!

No comments:

Post a Comment