Wednesday, February 25, 2009

SALE ALERT

My sister called me at 7:50 a.m. this morning:  "Dillard's is taking an additional 40% off the marked down price on just about everything (if not everything) in the store!"  The sale started today and I believe runs at least through Saturday or Sunday.  I made a quick run over to South County this morning to check it out!  In just over an hour I walked out with 3 pair of shoes for under $40 total, 2 belts for under $15 total (both leather, one a Fossil brand that was orig. $48) and 3 tops for about $30 total (one Ralph Lauren, one Nygard and one store brand).  I called a friend in O'Fallon about the sale, she ran to St. Clair Mall and came out with 3 pair of shoes for her husband (Cole Haan and Johnston & Murphey) and 6 pairs for herself (a fair and equitable share, it was her time afterall :)  NOW GO SHOP!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment