Sunday, February 8, 2009

Cash4books

I received this note from a reader today and had never heard about this. If you need a little cash, you may be able to turn your old books into some green. Read on. "I wanted to pass this site on to you. I am planning to sell more books. But, went to this site and put in the ISN codes on the books-at once this site tells you if they are buying or not. I sold 9 books for $15.00 and they pay for shipping. I printed out the invoice of books I sold, printed out the shipping label-packed up my books and labeled-took to the PO and didn't pay a dime for shipping. They will send you a check or pay to a PayPal account if you have one. With PayPal you receive 3% back. They have a list on their site of an example list of what they will buy from you.(I mainly sold "self-help" books-go figure) (however, they really like text books) I know I made more from the books than if I had a garage sale. I'm a procastinator-and they made it so easy I mailed my books out in two days. If you have books you haven't seen for awhile and probably won't read again, I highly recommend this site. SIMPLE and $$!" Go to:
http://cash4books.net/index.php?ref=97090
Let me know if you decide to sell anything and what kind of luck you have!

No comments:

Post a Comment