Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Buy, Buy!

Shop till you drop - tomorrow!  The Big 3 and Kohl's are all having fabulous sales tomorrow.  Dillard's is taking an additional 40% off the marked down price, the only way it gets better is when they do an additional 50% off, but that only happens once or twice a year.  You have to be a credit cardholder to get the additional discount tomorrow, for non credit cardholders the sale begins Thursday.  If you're a Penney's credit cardholder, you should have gotten a sale catalog in the mail this week with a surprise discount of 10, 20 or 30%.  I got a 30% discount in mine, so I'll be heading there too tomorrow.  Kohl's also has a similar discount offer to credit cardholders and I, again, received a 30% off discount there tomorrow through October 5th.  In addition you get $10 Kohl's cash for every $50 you spend.  While I don't have the details, I know Macy's is also having large sale tomorrow.  It's a great time to shop one last time the summer clearance and put your finds away till next spring and to shop the new fall looks and get them on a discount.  If I have any luck, I'll post my finds in the next couple days!  And if you don't have time to make it into the store in person, try shopping online.  The discounts are good on their websites as well as in person and some stores are also offering specials on shipping.  I know Kohl's is currently offering 99 cent shipping per item and Macy's offers free shipping on purchases that total $99 or more, otherwise, shipping still only costs a flat-fee $8 per order.  I don't know if I'm going to be able to sleep tonight, I'm going to have visions of bargains dancing in my head!  I'll be shopping in Fairview Heights tomorrow morning as soon as the stores open so look for me.  Where will you be shopping?  If you make it out and snag a great buy, remember to share with me here!

No comments:

Post a Comment