Tuesday, September 13, 2011

A Swimmingly Great Idea!

Isn't this the cutest door!  And look close at the wall pocket vase that those flowers are in!  Yes, that's right, look close - ITS A SWIM FIN!  Painted yellow with black polka dots.  I was driving down Main Street in my little town and did a double take when I saw this.  The homeowner always has the most fun, cute and creative seasonal displays in front of her house and on her door.  But this one was the most novel I've seen.  It just goes to show how far a little creativity can go. You've got to try a little out of the box thinking and see what you come up with.  And this one is definitely not an expensive endeavor into creativity.  How much, or should I say, how little, could you pick one of these up for at a yard sale!  Just had to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment