Friday, September 23, 2011

SAVE THE DATE FOR THIS BARN SALE BONANZA!

That'll be the motto for this Barn Sale Bonanza!  "We're the Best in Town (or in the country)!"  Save the date on Saturday and Sunday October 29th and 30th.  That's the dates of our inaugural Barn Sale!  My old real estate partner, (ok, past real estate partner, not really old ; ) Nancy and I are holding the mother of all Barn Sales at her barn in rural Millstadt.  I'll get you the exact address as the sale draws closer.  But you'll want to make sure to not miss this one!  Its a combination moving sale (her move), estate sale (my mother-in-laws), yard sale (all of us, including some of Bryce's things from when he moved home from Columbia, MO).

And last but certainly not least, an occasional sale of antiques and vintage items we have collected and merchandised into a "shop" in the corner of the barn.  Stay tuned here, to my blog, where I will post photos and lists of the many items that we will be selling.  I can tell you now that you will find furniture, home decor, collectibles, household items, garden items, Christmas decor, sewing, quilting and crafting supplies, kitchenware and much, much, MUCH more!

Digging through my mother-in-laws things I found the sweetest vintage greeting cards, still with their envelopes, I'll have some photos of them posted in the near future.  She's also the source of all the wonderful sewing, quilting and crafting items, large and small, that will be selling.  She was such a wonderful seamstress and talented quilter and crafter, but due to rheumatoid arthritis she no longer is able to continue sewing.  The sale will run from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Saturday and from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Sunday.

I'm headed out to some resale and 2nd hand shops in O'Fallon today, so I'm hoping to post some great finds and where I found them in a blog entry next week!  Stay posted! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment