Friday, September 2, 2011

ITS ELEMENTARY (SIDEWALK SALE ALERT!)

Erika from Elements Off Main in Columbia shared with me today that she is holding a Sidewalk Sale this Saturday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m..  She's clearing out summer merchandise to make way for fantastic new fall arrivals.  There will also be discounts on jewelry and some gourmet foods.  You better show up early just to see what all she puts in the sale. Discounts will be up to 30 to 40% off!  And don't forget, even consignment items get marked down over time.  Consignment items that have been in the store for 30 days are 10% off and once they've been there 60 days they are 25% off.  But don't count on your favorite things sticking around that long.  If you see something you love, you better get it.  I have, more than once, waited, just to go back in and find my treasure is gone.  Sold out from under me!  And the consignment items are one of a kind finds!  So if you love it, then grab it!  And grab some great buys this weekend while you're at it!  Hey, and tell Erika I sent you!
Wonderful Hair Accessories I saw on my last visit!  These are not part of the sale.

Some jewelry will be on sale but not necessarily the shown pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment