Monday, February 20, 2012

CABIN FEVER!

Where our weekend begins!

That title could be called a double entendre.  Even though the winter has been mild I am still experiencing a little cabin fever.  I'm ready to head back outside! Sip a beverage on the deck or porch, take a walk (and not be cold), plant my herbs, spring things! I also have the "fever" to spend more time at our cabin, just south of Carbondale, IL.

We love our time there, its a real getaway, a million miles from Monday, like Illinois says. So, in recognition of my cabin "fever" I'm going to share some photos of the cabin and some of my finds I've furnished it with (and where I unearthed them and what I paid for them if I can remember) over the next few postings. I hope you will find your own inspiration from my sharing - whether that's decorating ideas, dream following (that's what the cabin was for us) or the initiative to start your own bargain-hunting adventures! Enjoy your blessings!
Sunset on the lake


No comments:

Post a Comment