Wednesday, February 22, 2012

DILLARD'S FEBRUARY FINDS


For those of you familiar with my blog's facebook page ("Debbie's Bargain Basement", look for it and "like" it!) you may have seen my post about Dillard's end of month clearance sale (it started today), taking an additional 40% off the marked down price.  I said I'd post my finds if I bought anything.  I didn't buy anything spectacular (like the Cole Haan purse I scored last fall but I thought I'd go ahead and share what I did buy.  I bought a couple tops for my mom for her birthday, one of them is the Ruby Road brand.  I got the Ruby top for $8.70 and the other one for $5.88.

I bought me a green top (planning on wearing it for St. Pat's Day) for $7.20.  Then I picked up a pair of furry, faux suede slipper boots (taking them too the cabin, they just look like they belong there) for $6.30.

 And last of all I got a beautiful blue "echo" scarf that must be from last summer/spring because it is not a winter weight.  The regular price on the scarf was $32, marked down to $11.20 and I paid just $6.72!  One of the tops I got for my mom and the scarf were already 65% off of regular price and then I got the additional 40% off of that!  The catch with those items is that anything that is 65% off or more you have to return within 3 days.

 So, watch out for that if you're shopping there.  They print it on your receipt for you so just pay attention to your receipt.  The sale continues tomorrow and I think it least through Saturday.  The sooner you can go, the better, they do become picked over.  I didn't find any shoes for myself this time and I didn't even look at the purses (a personal weakness) because I REALLY don't need another one.  BUT, the shoes and purses I think are some of the best buys to get at this sale!  Happy Saling!

No comments:

Post a Comment