Thursday, February 16, 2012

SALE INTO SPRING

Spring is on the way!  And sales are abundant.  Here's some sales I've gotten wind of!

The Exchange, a home decor consignment shop at South County is holding a Presidents Day Event through Monday, February 20th.  Pick a sucker and receive savings of 10 to 30% off your entire purchase.  Regularly priced merchandise, not to be combined with other offers.  The store is located at 11437 Gravois Road and they can be reached at 314-842-7300.

A new store is opening next door to The Exchange in two weeks.  Modern Vintage Decor is now accepting vintage furniture and home accessories on consignment.  You can contact then at 314-842-5555 or modernvintagedecor@gmail.com for more information.  You can also check out their website at www.modernvintagedecor.com or follow them on facebook.

The Lagoona Magoo Toys at St. Louis Mills is going out of business the end of February.  They hope to reopen at a new location in the future and their two Illinois locations will continue to operate.  They don't want to pack everything up and move it so they are holding a clearance sale and will also be selling some of their fixtures.  Starting with the Presidents' Day Sale (Feb. 17th through 20th) at the St. Louis Mills, Lagoona Magoo will be sporting some hefty discounts.  The sale pricing is good only at the Mills location and all sales are final.  Once an item is gone, its gone.  As soon as they have news of where and when their new Missouri store will open they will post it on their facebook page, blab about it on their blog and tweet it from the rooftops!

I was in JC Penneys, or should I say JCP, yesterday and checked out their new format.  Its very clean and organized looking.  Prices are everyday discounted and then clearanced out.  They had some $5 racks in petites and misses that had some nice items on them, some winter and even some spring/summer items.  You just might find a real bargain.

Macy's had some clearance racks with a mix of items and of course their coupons to add to the discount.  I ran out of shopping time though and didn't buy anything.  Kohl's also is having a big sale this weekend.  I got my husband some unmentionables (alright I'll mention them, briefs, not boxers, he'll be none to happy with me if he reads this, but then, he rarely does read this) and me some Zumba clothes.  They were 40 to 50% off and then I had received a 30% coupon through the mail that I used so I feel I got a great deal on them.  John's unders were on clearance for 65% off and then I got the extra 30% off so they were like free (not really but very good buy).

So between end of winter and Presidents Day, there are great sales out there everywhere, so get out there and SHOP!!!  Let me know if you've heard of any great sales or have found any great buys!

No comments:

Post a Comment