Tuesday, March 17, 2009

SURFIN FOR SAVINGS

Thought I'd take a few minutes and share a couple websites that help with the money saving. I haven't had the time to spend much time on these sites yet but a reader suggested one and I saw the other one on tv, somewhere like the Today Show. I'm hoping to get the time to peruse them both a little more, they look interesting.

The one a reader shared with me is www.myfreegenie.com. "Down load the free genie and check out the great savings. It will find the least expensive place on-line to buy anything you could imagine."

The other one is www.consumerqueen.com. This site has all kinds of usefull information on the Sunday Circulars in newspapers, coupons and how to maximize all of these to translate into savings for you. Their motto is cheap is good, free is better!

And don't forget restaurant.com too for savings when eating out. We used a coupon from the site last weekend when we ate out at Del Pietro's. We also bought 3 certificates when they were on sale for $2 each to use when we are in vacation down in southern Texas.

So, if any of you get the time to surf out to these websites and check them out and use them, please let me know how your experience is so I can share with everyone! And if you have any other good sites to share let me know that too!

No comments:

Post a Comment