Thursday, August 25, 2011

SALE ALERT!

Dillard's is clearancing stock at rock bottom prices.  This weekend (starting today for non credit card holders) most every marked down item is an additional 40% off!  This is my favorite time to buy at Dillard's.  I got a gorgeous Cole Haan nude colored leather purse for right at $100!  Regular price was over $200, it was marked down to around $175 and then with the additional 40% off it came to right over $100 with tax.  I also bought an Antonio Melani (Dillard's store brand) black leather (faux reptile finish) purse for about $30, regular price was around $150 and it was 65% off of that at $55 and then the additional 40% off of that (and hey, don't check my math and complain that I'm off, I don't have my receipt in front of me so I'm going from memory and that may be slightly off)!  Fantastic buys nonetheless and two great purses to take in to the fall!  I scored!  If I get a chance I'll post photos of my purchases later!  Check back!




No comments:

Post a Comment