Monday, August 22, 2011

She's Baaaack (Well Almost)

Bear with me. I'm trying to get back in the blogging game. I may be slow getting started but I'm hoping you'll see my first new blog within the week! I'm planning to expand my horizons a little bit which might precipitate a change in blog names, but time will tell. In the meantime, I will still blog about found bargains but I will also be including some ideas for decorating with "found" objects or how to reincarnate found objects, some observations on our weekend cabin life, some other observations on dealing with aging parents or on grown children moving back in after college and some ideas on what to cook for dinner, that one was a request from a friend. I'd appreciate your input on what you'd like to see. So, stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment