Saturday, August 27, 2011

Julie Julie Julie (American Girl)

Anyone remember that song?  "Julie, Julie, Julie do you love me?" . . .  Oh well, enough of that.  What this post is really about is a doll named Julie.  That would be an American Girl doll.  I have a friend with a Julie Doll with book, new and still in the box, that she would like to sell.  If you click on the American Girl link I have provided, you will see that the doll (with book) retails for $100.  She would like to sell it for $80.  If you have any interest or know someone that may, please share this information with them.  If you'd like to make an offer, let me know.  You can comment in this post, send me a facebook message or email me.  If you'd like to make a different offer, I can present it to her, but no promises, she told me she'd like to get $80 for her.

And by the way, if you have anything, whether its selling something or a service you provide, that you'd like me to post, I would be glad to do so for you.  Just let me know.  And, feel free to leave comments, I would LOVE some comments!

SORRY FOLKS, THE DOLL HAS SOLD!

No comments:

Post a Comment