Friday, February 26, 2010

SHE SHOPS, SHE SCORES!

Went over to South County this morning for my retail therapy. At Macy's I got a pair of Style and Co. boot cut jeans for $18.00, they were 60% off regular price. I also bought a Charter Club traditional V-neck cardigan in red for $3 and something and a Cha Cha Vente (don't you just love that name brand, I had to buy it for that alone) tank with crocheted neck for $4 something. Then I got an additional 20% off that with a coupon card I had in my wallet so all three pieces came to just about $20. But wait, that wasn't even my best buy at Macy's. I went downstairs to the home store and found DVD players on clearance. A Haier (I'm not saying the best brand but it'll work for the price) DVD player that was orig. $49.99 was marked down to $29.99 and then there was an additional 40% off the marked down price so I got it for just $17.99! They wouldn't let me use my coupon for an additional 15% off because it was an electronics. Watcha gonna do. Just the right price for putting it down at our weekend cabin we are purchasing (yeah, I'll tell you more about that after we close next week and its really ours). Ok, back to shopping. Then I headed to Dillard's and got a pair of sterling silver and stone (the blue one can't remember the name of it) earrings for $4. Then a friend called to meet me for lunch so I didn't get to finish shopping there (maybe I'll go back tonight but the hubby wants to go to Rural King and see the bunnies and chicks but that's another story too). After lunch I made a quick trip over to JC Penney because I had a coupon for $10 off a purchase of $10 or more. Found the cutest Navy with white polka dots short sleeve blouse for spring (and it'll look great under that red cardigan from Macy's) for $14.99 minus the $10 coupon and it cost me all of $5. I told you I scored!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment