Thursday, February 25, 2010

GROUPON/WOMEN'S CLOSET EXCHANGE

If you haven't checked it out yet, now IS the time! It's the Groupon website. Check it out. It's nationwide but specific to a local area - here you'd enter "St. Louis". Coupon offers for both sides of the river are available. The offers range from merchandise at a store or boutique to liposuction and other spa services to restaurant deals. If enough people sign up for the "deal" then the "deal" is on! You charge your certificate to your charge card, they email it to you and you use it by the expiration date (which for the one I just bought it is an August expiration date). It really is that simple. Just today I got in on the "deal" of $50 worth of merchandise from the Women's Closet Exchange on Gravois in South County for $15. That's right, I spent $15 and got a certificate good for $50 worth of merchandise. The "deals" are only offered for a limited time (like you have to buy within 24 hours or something) so you do have to jump on them. When I got my Groupon for Closet Exchange around 8:00 a.m. this morning, there was only 16 hours left to purchase. So for that one you need to buy by midnight tonight (I think). So what are you waiting for? CHECK IT OUT!!!! And let me know if you find any good deals there or someplace else!

No comments:

Post a Comment