Thursday, April 2, 2009

Koffee Klatch

Mokka Kaffeehaus in Columbia had a few interesting announcements in their last newsletter that I thought I'd share with you. First off, they've added a Buffalo Chicken Wrap to their menu. They also continue to experiment with new gooey butter cake recipes and some of their newer ones are Lemon Blueberry Gooey Butter Cake and Butterfinger Gooey Butter Cake.

Much to my happiness they have announced that they are now serving breakfast weekdays and not just weekends anymore. Yeah!! Music on Thursday nights continues and its a nice little almost weekend night out. Sip some wine or guzzle some beer and listen to some great music while visiting with friends. I've been twice with friends and look forward to going back and taking my husband sometime.

Last of all, Fri., April 10th, their having a Mokkawanis Fish Fry. That's a fish fry at Mokka to benifit the causes of the Kiwanis. Sounds like a great idea! Serving begins at 5:00 and Mokka Joe will be providing the entertainment. I'm thinking that's where John and I will be.

If you're not a subscriber go to www.mokkakaffeehaus.com and sign up. I love having the inside scoop!

No comments:

Post a Comment