Thursday, April 2, 2009

GET OUT

I have to tell you, I don't have a lot under Get Out this week.  We just came back from vacation and I'm kind of out of the loop on things.  I did mention a couple of rummage sales and a yard sale already.

First Baptist Church of Waterloo is holding an Easter Egg Hunt on Saturday at 10 a.m.  The hunt is for toddlers through 6th graders and is open to the public.

Zion UCC Sunday School is holding a trivia night at the SPPS Gym on Saturday night to benefit Kindercottage and Church World Services.  Questions get under way at 7:00 and doors open at 6:30 p.m.

Just 2 more Fridays of Lenten fish fries on tap.  Get out there and eat that fish and drink that beer!

Don't forget to get out and vote on Tuesday!

That's all I know folks, will try to dig up more for you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment