Wednesday, July 29, 2009

RAIN, MAN

I got this out of The Belleville News Democrat.  Belleville area residents are being offered the chance to be a little greener and for a lower price than other outlets.  The City of Belleville is teaming with Prairie Rain Harvester Inc. of Urbana to sell rain barrels for $65 a piece.  I saw in a magazine where a variety of these barrels were being offered from around $150 to $250, so that's a big savings.  For details, deadlines and pick up information check out www.prairierainharvester.com/belleville.  You need to order online by Aug. 12th or postmark your order by Aug. 7th.   I think John and I are going to try and place an order for a couple.

2 comments:

  1. We ordered 2 barrels. Can't wait to get them

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent! Glad to hear someone ordered them! Thanks for letting me know!

    ReplyDelete