Tuesday, July 28, 2009

BIG SALE THE PAINTED HORSE

OK, I haven't been there yet, but I've always heard good things and I'm hoping to check it out myself this weekend.  It's the Painted Horse in Freeburg, IL.  They are located at 810 South State Street in Freeburg and according to a friend they are having a huge SALE event this weekend.  The sale runs Thursday through Sunday and I believe they have extended hours during this event.  Call the store at 539-0146 before you head out.  I believe they are going to be discounting everything in the store from 10 to 75%.  And there is also going to be an extensive parking lot sale going on at the same time.  It sounds like a cross between a yard sale and a flea market, I'm not sure, but it sounds well worth checking out!

No comments:

Post a Comment