Thursday, May 21, 2009

RESTAURANT.COM NEWS

Wanted to update you on a website that I have previously spoke about, restaurant.com.  I had a cautionary tale shared with me from a reader that had originally told me about the site.  She received a $14.95 charge on her credit card which is a MONTHLY charge.  As she shared, "needless to say, i didn't read the fine print so i don't know if you want to warn people but fyi.  they did return my money no questions asked."  I have purchased and used a few of the certificates myself so I checked my credit card bill and there was no monthly charge on mine but I will continue to check over the next few months and let you know if I ever get a charge.  I also know of a few other friends that bought the certificates and they have reported no problems to me.  So I would just say be careful what  you do "click on" when on the website and do check your credit card bill.  I know its a hassle to read all the fine print but I would try to peruse through it and make sure nothing catches your eye as suspicious.  I still have a few certificates to use so I'll let you know if I encounter any problems, but so far so good for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment