Thursday, May 21, 2009

HITTING THE PAUSE BUTTON

Just wanted to give readers a heads up.  I am going to be temporarily suspending the newsletter, hopefully just for the remainder of May and through June.  I have quite a bit on my plate right now and just haven't had the time to be out there shopping, surfing the internet, going out and gathering all this news I share with everyone.  If I find some news and the time to post it on my blog over that period of time, I will, so you might want to check the blog every now and then.  Otherwise, I will email everyone on my list when the newsletter starts back up.  If you have info on websites or stores, etc. that is not "time sensitive" please go ahead and forward it to me.  I will use it when I get back "online" with the newsletter.

And don't forget, in the mean time, I will still be writing The Eavesdropper Column for The Republic Times and you will find some "getting out,"  "eating out," and "local shopping" information there.  Last of all, PLEASE, continue to send me any news that the readers of my newspaper column would be interested in, its a great help to filling out the column and I greatly appreciate it!  Thanks, and I'll be seeing you!

No comments:

Post a Comment