Monday, May 4, 2009

I talk a lot about saving money when shopping but I don't get in to the eating out savings very often. But I'm all about eating out (less cooking at home) and saving money too!

TCBY is giving out FREE fro yo on Mother's Day this Sunday! Every mom will be treated to a free cup or cone. And thanks to Subway and their $5 footlongs, price slashing in restaurants is continuing. Have you had a $4 Torpedo from Quizno's? I have, a couple times. They look huge but go down so easy. Tasty!

Now Chili's has a "10 under $7 menu", TGI Friday's has $5 sandwiches and salads and The Cheesecake Factory has introduced a small plates and snacks menu. I'm thrilled about these developments and hope we see more. I hated spending $9 on a salad that I couldn't finish at Friday's and would rather spend a little less and get a little less, I don't like the "super sizing"! Let me know if you've heard of any good deals in the chains or local restaurants.

Once again, I gotta tell you, I got some of this info from Hungry Girl, check her out at hungry-girl.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment