Wednesday, October 14, 2009

ITS HOT AT COLDWATER CREEK

Wow! I ran in to a great sale at Coldwater Creek in Fairview Heights today! First off, they had reversible sweater/wraps/shawls for just $10.99 each. I bought two! One that reversed from black to gray and one that reversed from chocolate brown to tan. Then I got an awesome purple jacket/blazer with stand up collar and great black buttons for just $14.99. With those great buys I was able to splurge on a great long-sleeved paisley tee with sheer sleeves for $28.99. I got all four pieces for under $70, less than the regular price of one of them! SCORE!! They just had a LOT on sale already for this time in the season. This was FALL clothes girls, not summer clearance. Check it out if you get a chance, but hurry, sizes are limited but wide ranging from petites to plus sizes!

No comments:

Post a Comment