Friday, October 23, 2009

CURVES AHEAD

If any of you, like me, are looking for a place to work out and exercise, you may want to check out Curves. For the rest of October they are waiving the joining fee (a value of approx. $190). I went up and checked it out and joined! I thought it looked to be a great program. You get an aerobic workout combined with a toning/muscle building workout, all in 30 minutes! I went for it hoping it has everything I'm looking for: variety, social(out among others), exercise (both aerobic and toning), convenience (right here in town on Main) and time (in and out in about 30 min.). Cost is $34 per month. Let me know if you're already a member or if you join, maybe we can meet sometime and kill two birds with one stone: workout and catch up!

No comments:

Post a Comment