Tuesday, October 18, 2011

OH, THE PLACES YOU'LL SHOP!

Exterior of Fabulous Finds
Wow, sorry, its been awhile since I posted.  I've just been so busy shopping and working on the Big Barn Bonanza (shameless plug for my own sale set for Sat. 10/29 and Sun. 10/30, see prior and upcoming posts for details) I haven't sat down long enough to write!  But I'll try to update you now with my adventures of the past couple weeks.

A couple weeks ago I FOUND FABULOUS FINDS.  Its the cutest little new shop in Columbia.  Mary Fitzgerald is the owner, she was also the original owner of the old Curtain Call in O'Fallon and worked some for Elements Off Main in the past.  Her new show Fabulous Finds is located at 315 North Main in Columbia.  The shops phone number is 281-1954.  She's peddling fashion, food, furniture and other "finds" including repurposed items, gently used items and seasonal merchandise.  She's carrying brands such as Wind & Willow, Country Home Creations, Copper Leaf and Rabbit Creek.  Her hours are Tues., Wed., and Fri. 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., Thurs. 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Sat. 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.  I LOVED her selection of jewelry and accessories, and sooooo reasonably priced!
Inside Fabulous Finds


Speaking of shops, another great find was Consign and Design in O'Fallon IL.  The shop is located at 1727 West Highway 50 and they can be reached at 622-9443.  Its a wonderful home decor and furniture consignment shop.  They have just beautiful gently used furniture and decor to spruce up your home with.  Baubles for inside and outside your home.  And their prices were very reasonable.  I took home a sweet little rag rug for the cabin for just $5.  The friend I was shopping with bought a few Longaberger baskets with liners and protectors at great prices and a couple other pieces to decorate her new log home with.  The owner, Bernie, is super nice and great to chat with.  We had so much fun shopping that day!  I can't wait to have an excuse and the time to go back up there and shop.  The merchandise turns over frequently with such a great selection and super prices.

Check back in the next few days, I've got a post coming on the Maeystown Oktoberfest and the Wentzville Flea Market.  And of course more photos and info on the BIG BARN BONANZA!

No comments:

Post a Comment