Wednesday, March 3, 2010

WHEN THE KID'S AWAY, THE PARENTS WILL PLAY

John and I are planning a trip to Orlando, FL this year. John's never been and I haven't been since I was in high school. So I'm looking to readers to help guide us. Let me know your favorite places to see, best nearest beach, places to shop and what great restaurants to eat at. And most of all, let us know how best to stretch a dollar. If you know of special deals, discounts and coupons whether on the internet or in a coupon book please share them with me. We want to spend a couple days at the beach, maybe a couple days at amusement parks and a little time just relaxing and of course, shopping. We love exploring off the beaten track, like eating at local restaurants and not chains or visiting an art museum or taking a quiet hike. Oh, and are there any wineries in Florida?

No comments:

Post a Comment