Friday, August 14, 2009

A LITTLE EDITORIAL ON HAREM PANTS

Ok, I don't make a habit of using my shopping blog to provide commentary on today's fashion trends. But this one, I just couldn't let go by. JUST SAY NO! Harem pants, remember those scary bottoms from the 80's? Supposedly they're BACK! I was perusing the pages of a Lucky Magazine and InStyle magazine a couple weeks ago and both magazines had a feature on Harem Pants return. Oh yeah, they showed them on skinny, tall models and while an argument might be made that they didn't look hideous on them (come on, nothing really looks hideous on a skinny, tall model) they did look RIDICULOUS! Now just imagine them on you or me - now that crosses over to HIDEOUS and RIDICULOUS (at least on me). So, if you find yourself thinking you'd welcome such a blast from the past, remember my wise words "JUST SAY NO". Hey, let me know what you think of harem pants and what other trends just shouldn't make a return!

No comments:

Post a Comment